Thursday, July 14, 2011

Lemonade Diet or Master Cleanse

I have been following Stanley Burrows Master Cleanse for six days now. It is not easy, but it not terribly difficult either. At least I have no dishes to wash from cooking. I just mix up the lemons, water, cayenne and maple syrup. When hungry, I drink my "lemonade". I know I have already lost some excess wieght around my middle. My goal is 10 to 12 days. I am watching the coating on my tongue that appeared as I did the cleanse. When it is gone, you are finished, Stanley Burrows reports. I will be glad when that day comes. I will then have to gradually introduce food, because, besides the warm salt water in the morning, I am only consuming water, herbal tea and my lemonade. I confess I had watermelon twice during the first three days. I figure it is a cleansing fruit.

No comments:

Post a Comment