Saturday, July 16, 2011

Day 8 of Cleanse and More

Whew. I am nearing the finish line. This cleanse is not for the faint of heart. Good thing I have viking genes. I am glad to cleanse my body of unwanted mucus, and the inflammation that goes along with that. I am also cleansing my digestive tract from the inside out - no colon hydrotherapy, just the salt water drink in the AM that is part of the Master cleanse. I only do 2 1/2 cups of warm salt water because the recommended 4 cups is too much for my system. As I cleanse, I am also aware that I need to cleanse spiritually, as well. Here is one example of how I take that awareness of my thoughts and feelings so I can "clean house". Ok, so I get this email and in the message line, it reads, "Are you a push over?"...I think to myself, "Am I? Perhaps." I wonder what my body cells believe and I stood up right then and sway tested and got: guess what, a "YES" response! I will take a few minutes to work on changing that using the processes learned in ThetaHealing. Come take my class July 29-31 and learn how you can help yourself and others! Get more info at www.susanbliss.com click on Sessions / Trainings Hope to see you in my classes!

No comments:

Post a Comment