Thursday, May 31, 2012

Taking A Personal Inventory


Inventory of Actions: Both Good and Bad


It is important to value and recognize the way we spend our time and energy, and give ourselves credit for the good things we do. This can encourage us to continue to do good things, and to accomplish more. At the same time, it is important to not only be aware of our short-comings, but to log them alongside our strengths. this creates a balanced inventory that we can work with. Acknowledging that we make mistakes can help us figure out a plan to do things better today. To live life on purpose, we need to be aware of the little choices made each day. Here is an example of what I mean: 


GOOD: Went walking yesterday for about 45 minutes to an hour.  Got extra work done; Worked three locations.


BAD: I ate 3 fried tacos with guacamole. Gastric pain so bad in morning, was whining and complaining. Took enzymes, drank vinegar water, and ibuprofen.  Husband Kevin brought heating pad and laptop to me. Even though I woke him up an hour early, he did not complain. He is a good man. I love him. I no longer love Taquitos.  Taquitos and I are through.

No comments:

Post a Comment